Saturday 29 August 2009

Next blog, please

Random things in life make my blood run faster. The kids in my class are so stupid. So childish. The girls become like their moms, too loud and too keen on finding a suitable guy. The boys in my class are exactly that. Boys. So if I want to know what a man is like, I'd have to focus on our teachers. But they suck too. They're either too old, too ugly or just too interested in young girls. I don't know. If I were my mom, I'd not trust my daughters to be a minute alone with our history teacher Mr. Wilson. Frank Leonard Wilson. He is 37 years old, married, no kids, no pets, no life. All he seems to do is teach, go home and come back to school again to teach. But like many of those guys, he has secrets. And Frank Leonard has a secret life. I found out by chance, when my locker got stuck and I had to wait for Karl to fix it. Karl's our janitor. Anyway, it was hot so I went outside. Karl knows how to reach me, I mean, what would life be without a mobile right? And that's when I saw Mr. Wilson. You want to know what he was doing? Hm. I don't know. Would it be safe if I just wrote it down here? What if his wife finds out? I mean, anything can happen. I clicked the next blog button on top of this blog and found a weblog of a woman who calls herself Angel. All of a sudden you walk into a stranger's life. But it does feel kind a cool too! So, I'll be clicking the next blog more often. Who knows what I'll find. Even if I can only look at pictures and don't understand a word that's written!

2 comments:

  1. There is no more next blog button, because I changed the template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed the template once again, so on my way exploring the next blog button could be another possibility.

    ReplyDelete