Sunday 17 March 2013

Wicked people in Facebook

And so I spent the past couple of hours catching up on my own blog here. Did I really write all of this down? A lot of it seems to be a distant echo now, something that should stay in the past. Oh how I changed my outlook on life. Or my life. But I will not abandon the initial purpose of why I decided to push myself to open up like this. Because being here also reminds me of why I loved to write things down, and why I did. To not forget about things. Or people. So much has changed and happened since the last time I blogged in here. It took me quite some time, to go back and forth with and then reminisce on how life goes on, and takes turns. Sometimes unexpected, sometimes according to plan or one's wishes. And sadly, often enough things happen that aren't okay. There was this very cute kitten, Monkey. There was going to be a book about him, with pictures and stories. So very cute! But then there were people sabotaging that and it got canceled. It's just unbelievable what people do these days, on the internet and in Facebook. To cut a long story short, I've seen bad things going on in there, on Facebook. It's why I hardly participate in anything anymore. Some of those people are real scary! Granna laughs it all away, perhaps she is right. I dunno. And I couldn't help but think, what if Tommy was still here, what would he have done? There's still so much I need to tell you. Some other time, though. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment